Title: Arizona’s Got Dance! National Dance Day 2012 Showcase VIDEO Auditions
Location: Terpsicore’s new dance space: 219 S 5th Ave Phoenix, Az 85003
Link out: Click here
Description: Dancers And Health Together, Inc. is pairing up with Terpsicore Dance Co. to host auditions for the second annual Arizona’s Got Dance! National Dance Day Showcase! This showcase is going to represent the multitude of dance styles and talent flourishing in Arizona.
The 2012 Showcase will be held at the Herberger Theater Stage West on Saturday, JULY 28TH!
If you are interested in auditioning, please read the information below:
Note: Although we would prefer to see finished work, your piece does not need to be completely finished by the audition dates. However, the majority of the piece and its concept (if any) must be completed.
1.There is NO FEE to audition
2. You can provide a DVD or Youtube link (private or public) of the piece to the National Dance Day Consultant Board.
3. If you are providing a DVD or Youtube link (private or public) of your piece, your video will be reviewed on Friday, June 15, 2012 (submissions must be in by 5:00 PM on Thursday, June 14th). DVDs must be mailed to DAHT, Inc. P.O. Box 13303 Phoenix, Az 85002 BY that Thursday.
6. The announcement of the showcase performers will be made by 5:00 PM on Monday, June 18, 2012.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PIECE:
Send an email to Mary Lane Porter at gro.cnithadnull@enalyram titled ” [YOUR COMPANY NAME]’s Audition Submission” confirming your attendance. Please use the following format in your email.
1. Your company’s name
2. The title of the piece you are performing
3. State whether you are mailing a DVD or attach a Youtube link (private or public) of the piece to the submission email
4. The style(s) of the piece
5. The choreographer’s name(s)
6. The number of performers and their names
7. The music/composer you are using (write N/A if you are not using any)
8. The duration of the piece during the audition (and how long it will be by the showcase if it is not completed by the audition date)
9. A short description of the concept (write N/A if it does not exist)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the DAHT Team at gro.cnithadnull@maetthad.